Young Spanish resume their search to look for their own home
The apparent employment improvement appears to offer, among other results, an unusual event in recent years: young Spaniards are now considering the future to move out of the home of their parents or relatives, and are willing to use rent payments as investment towards anaffordable mortgage payment on their first home.
This is one of the main conclusions of the "Analysis of sales and purchase intentions" although not the exact prototype for young Spaniards, it detects the main features that set the trend in demand for houses in Spain among more young people.
In Mahersol we know and echo the results of this interesting study through examples of homes that meet perfectly the main features demanded by young Spaniards when they are looking for a house:
- Housing located in Madrid with great business network and professional future.
- Studies or small houses with 1 bedroom.
- 2 bedroom apartments for young couples with their first child.
- 3 bedroom apartment for couples with more than one child.
- Houses with affordable prices and possibilities.
- Households in central neighbourhoods and well connected.
- Houses near parks and other leisure areas.
The study also reflects that young people prefer to acquire economic and resale property (and then to invest the rest of their budget on reforms and adjustments to their tastes and needs) in new construction homes, and In 80% of cases requesting a loan of between 70% and 80% of the price of the property, similar to the price of your rental, our finance department can advise you on comparable banking offers.
Do you want to receive personalized information to your situation and needs? Contact us at email@example.com or freephone 900 400 200.